Barrel Bourbon New Year 2021 is marking the end of a year to remember. With each passing Autumn, Barrell Craft Spirits rounds out the year with the creation of a special blend of Bourbon. Created as a celebration of success, the new expression will toast to the year to come.
The New Year Bourbon is now woven into the makeup of the brand. Now it is used as a focus point for the pillars that created Barrell Craft Spirits, the creativity of its blending process and dedication to creating a forward-thinking portfolio of spirits. In a year filled with uncertainty, there is a lot of comfort to be taken here.
This year’s Barrell Bourbon expression provides an array of fresh fruits, creaminess, toasted nuts, honey, wax, flowers and pollen. The spirit is made from a selection of 5, 9, 10 and 11-year-old whiskeys. The whiskeys were distilled in seven different states (KY, TN, IN, NY, TX, WY and CO), the New Year Bourbon was bottled at cask strength of 113.9 proof at an RRP of $89.99.
Barrell Craft spirits is an independent blender and bottler of unique, aged and cask-strength whiskey and rum, based in Louisville, Kentucky.
For more on Barrell Craft Spirits portfolio, check out this story.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members