Bourbon Women has started the year off in quite the spectacular fashion. Firstly there was the announcement of its new president, our very own content editor Maggie Kimberl, and now with the celebration of its 10th birthday.
The Toast to the Tenth virtual event is running from February 25 – 26, with tickets still available here. During both days you can join the Bourbon Women team in enjoying exclusive behind-the-scenes tours and topics from more than 10 distilleries, streaming live with The Fred Minnick Show.
Thursday’s event will run from 6pm to 9:30pm (EST) and will be hosted by Heather Wibbels, AKA The Cocktail Contessa and chair of Bourbon Women’s board of directors.
Friday’s event will be hosted by Maggie Kimberl, content editor of American Whiskey Magazine and president of the Bourbon Women Association.
With one ticket, available for $10, viewers can join in accessing the entire two-day event.
Take a peek at the Program Guide below:
- Breckenridge Distillery: Cocktails and High Altitude
- Catoctin Creek Distilling Co.: Craft Whiskey in the Heart of Virginia
- J. Henry and Sons Bourbon: How Bourbon Women has Helped Shape The Brand
- Louisville Water Company: There’s Something In the Water
- Meet Hotel Tango Distillery
- MGP Beverage Brands: The Business of Blending
- Peggy Noe Stevens: Secrets of Food Pairings
- Southern Distilling Company: Past, Present, and Future of Distilling and Blending
- Tales From The Tennessee Whiskey Trail: Leiper’s Fork Distillery, Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, and Old Dominick
- Texas Distillery Trail: Getting to Know Garrison Brothers Distillery
- Three Chord Bourbon: Bourbon and Blues
- Widow Jane Distillery: Blending Philosophy
0 comments on “Join Bourbon Women’s 10th anniversary celebrations”