The Bardstown distillery has launched an initiative to deliver mobile sampling tours across 12 states in a tiny-house inspired bar
The Bardstown Bourbon Company team is known for its innovative nature and in its latest initiative, this skill is demonstrated in full force. The distillery is ‘going tiny’ and hitting the road with its mobile sampling tour.
To kick off the mini distillery began its journey in Nashville, TN in February and during the next six months it will travel across 12 states. The tour stops will include a variety of opportunities, including sampling, bottle signings with master distiller and Bourbon Hall of Famer, Steve Nally, custom bottle engravings and merchandise giveaways.
In order to bring this idea to fruition and create a modern Bourbon experience, the distillery partnered with Aero Build Customs to create a custom-built 27-foot mobile tasting bar.
“We wanted to create a lasting impression with consumers,” shared Bardstown Bourbon
Company CEO Mark Erwin, “Everyone who visits the distillery falls in love with the brand, so replicating that experience for our fans out-of-state was a logical step for us.”
You can find a detailed schedule of events that will host the mobile tour here, including local whiskey and music festivals, liquor stores, and Bardstown restaurant and bar partners with bespoke activations. Note that new stops and activations will be added throughout the year.
Bourbon Company mobile tour dates include:
• Florida – March 13 – March 22
• Texas – March 27 – April 10
• Kentucky – April 15 – May 4
• Indiana – May 18 – May 23
• Illinois – May 27 – Jun. 6
• Wisconsin – June 10 – June 14
• Michigan – June 18 – June 27
• New York – July 1 – July 4
• Washington D.C. – July 8 – July 11
• North Carolina – July 15 – July 25
• Ohio – July 29 – Aug. 5
Check out our tasting notes on Bardstown Bourbon Company here.
- Interview: The life of Caleb Kilburn
- James B. Beam unveils American single malt whiskey
- Seven Colorado distilleries collaborate to release limited edition whiskey
- Copperworks American Single Malt goes across the pond
- Discover Breckenridge Distillery’s award-winning whiskeys and delight your dad this Father’s Day
0 comments on “Meet Bardstown Bourbon Company’s mobile sampling tour”