Located in Dever, Colorado you will find Laws Whiskey House, a distillery founded by self-confessed whiskey fanatic, Al Laws.
Laws has announced the release of its Bonded Centennial Straight Wheat Whiskey, made from 100 per cent white centennial wheat that is grown in the high-altitude San Luis Valley of Southern Colorado. The distillery has specifically produced a number of expressions that celebrate the historic bonded designation.
The heirloom varietal of spring wheat used to create the new expression creates a whiskey with a bright, clean finish. It is aged over four years in 53 gallon charred oak barrels and is bottled at 50% ABV, retailing at $75.
- Interview: The life of Caleb Kilburn
- James B. Beam unveils American single malt whiskey
- Seven Colorado distilleries collaborate to release limited edition whiskey
- Copperworks American Single Malt goes across the pond
- Discover Breckenridge Distillery’s award-winning whiskeys and delight your dad this Father’s Day
0 comments on “Laws Whiskey House releases Centennial Straight Wheat Whiskey”