Bardstown Bourbon Company is ready to crown the next winner of its Top Whiskey Taster competition
Bardstown Bourbon Company and Moonshine University are back with the World’s Top Whiskey Taster competition.
For accomplished and aspiring whiskey experts, the duo has created this opportunity to enable entrants the opportunity to compete for the grand prize: $20,000 and a scholarship to Moonshine University’s Executive Bourbon Steward program, the opportunity to create their own whiskey blend with Bourbon Hall-of-Famer and master distiller Steve Nally, and earn the title of 2021 World’s Top Whiskey Taster.
Now in its second year, the competition will test the contestants with a series of Bourbon sensory and tasting challenges, such as identifying a Bourbon’s producer, age, mash bill and proof. Each will be hosted by prominent whiskey distillers, influencers and experts, including authorities from Moonshine University.
Entry for the competition opens from Thursday, July 15 and applications will be accepted through to Sunday, August 15 and entries can be submitted here.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members