It’s basically the weekend and what better way to celebrate than with the return of the Friday Cocktail Club!
We’re coming back with something a little different; pushing the boundaries seems appropriate as we approach the changing of the season. Created by the team at Yoon Haeundae Galbi in New York, Matcha Wanna Drink is tangy, while also being sweet and refreshing. Sound like the perfect way to end the week to me.
As always, enjoy responsibly and tag us in your finished cocktail on social media!
Matcha Wanna Drink
Glass tea cup
1.5 oz Bulleit Rye Whiskey
0.5 oz Peach Liqueur
0.5 oz lemon juice
0.5 oz simple syrup
Top with Ginger Ale
Pinch of Matcha powder
Lemon wheel and thyme to garnish
In a shaker, combine whiskey, peach liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup. Add ice and then shake. Pour in a tea cup glass and top with ginger ale. Garnish with a lemon wheel and a sprig of thyme.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members