It’s basically the weekend and what better way to celebrate than with the return of the Friday Cocktail Club!
We’re coming back with something a little different; pushing the boundaries seems appropriate as we approach the changing of the season. Created by the team at Yoon Haeundae Galbi in New York, Matcha Wanna Drink is tangy, while also being sweet and refreshing. Sound like the perfect way to end the week to me.
As always, enjoy responsibly and tag us in your finished cocktail on social media!
Matcha Wanna Drink
Glass tea cup
1.5 oz Bulleit Rye Whiskey
0.5 oz Peach Liqueur
0.5 oz lemon juice
0.5 oz simple syrup
Top with Ginger Ale
Pinch of Matcha powder
Lemon wheel and thyme to garnish
In a shaker, combine whiskey, peach liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup. Add ice and then shake. Pour in a tea cup glass and top with ginger ale. Garnish with a lemon wheel and a sprig of thyme.
- Interview: The life of Caleb Kilburn
- James B. Beam unveils American single malt whiskey
- Seven Colorado distilleries collaborate to release limited edition whiskey
- Copperworks American Single Malt goes across the pond
- Discover Breckenridge Distillery’s award-winning whiskeys and delight your dad this Father’s Day
0 comments on “Friday Cocktail Club #8 Matcha Wanna Drink”