Love is in the air this month and whether you’re celebrating Palentines, Valentines, or you’re just thirsty, we have the cocktail for you.
This week we’re making the Ti Adoro with Campari ice cubes, a romantic rye twist on the Boulevardier.
25ml Campari & 60ml Water freeze in large cube tray
60ml Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye
30ml good Italian vermouth
2 dashes orange bitters
Orange peel for garnish
Combine rye, vermouth and bitters in an old fashioned glass. Add your large Campari ice cube and stir. Express orange peel into drink, wipe rim with peel and side it into the side of the drink.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members