The Kentucky-based distillery has unveiled a new limited-edition bottling as part of its annual Distillery Series
Woodford Reserve has announced the release of a new limited-edition bottle that features as part of its annual Distillery Series, called the Toasted Oak Oat Grain.
The expression has been created using fully-matured Woodford Reserve Oat Grain Bourbon, which then goes on to be finished in a second barrel that has undergone heavy toasting.
“Experimenting with new ways of making Woodford Reserve is one of my favorite parts of my job,” said master distiller Chris Morris. “It allows us to explore new flavors with our Bourbon.”
Toasted Oak Oat Grain is part of Woodford Reserve’s Distillery Series, which Morris created to push Woodford Reserve’s creative boundaries of whiskeys to the extreme. Each selection is masterminded by Morris and assistant master distiller Elizabeth McCall and is available for purchase at the Woodford Reserve Distillery and limited Kentucky retailers. There are three annual releases of the Distillery Series.
Toasted Oat Oak Grain is available in 375ml bottles at 90.4 Proof. It is available for an SRP of $59.99 at the Woodford Reserve Distillery’s gift shop and at select Kentucky retailers. For more information on the Distillery Series and Woodford Reserve’s portfolio visit http://www.woodfordreserve.com.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members