Recipe courtesy New Riff Distilling, Newport, Ky.
· 1 ½ oz Martinellis Apple Cider
· 2 oz New Riff Kentucky straight Bourbon
· * ½ oz cinnamon sugar simple syrup
· ¼ lemon juice
· ¼ oz Bragg apple cider vinegar
· ¼ oz bourbon maple syrup
· ¼ oz REAL brand apple syrup
*Cinnamon Sugar Simple:
Mix equal parts Cinnamon sugar and boiling water. Stir to combine, let cool.
Shake and strain into a highball filled with ice and half rimmed with Maple Syrup Cinnamon Sugar. Garnish with dehydrated Apple disc.
0 comments on “Cocktail Recipe: How ‘Bout Dem Apples”