It’s time to get your cocktail on with the Palisade Tailgater
As we head into the weekend, what better way to start than with a fresh and fruity cocktail from Tennessee whiskey maker, George Dickel.
- 2 oz Dickel Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Lager Beer Syrup (2 parts cane sugar: 1 part beer)
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 0.25 oz Rothman & Winter Peach Liqueur
Shake all ingredients and fine strain into a rocks glass packed with crushed ice; garnish with several fresh slices of peach.
- Interview: The life of Caleb Kilburn
- James B. Beam unveils American single malt whiskey
- Seven Colorado distilleries collaborate to release limited edition whiskey
- Copperworks American Single Malt goes across the pond
- Discover Breckenridge Distillery’s award-winning whiskeys and delight your dad this Father’s Day
0 comments on “Cocktails: Palisade Tailgater by George Dickel Bourbon”