Cask Strength Bourbon
Peggy Noe Stevens
Decadent caramel and dark chocolate. Savory, yet vanilla sweeps in. Fennel and cumin. Bright red cherry and peach.
Chewy sweetness of the cocoa elements with nutmeg and licorice. Dark raisin and walnut, oak, crouton and clove.
Finishes with just the right spike of clove and dark chocolate. Lovely streaks of oak and cherry.
Distinctly complex and well-proportioned, a charmer.
Very savory with bright herbs like freshly cut grass, which then turn to applesauce and brown sugar.
Spiced pecans with a light sprinkling of brown sugar accented with a bit of apple peel and supported by a strong oak frame. Certainly dry.
Long with oak and nuts until a pop of sweet caramel.
Of the dry and savory school, making it a good candidate for a traditional, but certainly not a black, Manhattan.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members