Raising a glass to our friends across the pond this Burns Day
If you’re a lover of Scotch whisky, you may also be a fan of Scotland’s bountiful culture and heard of Burns Night! Today, in celebration, we’re raising a glass to our friends across the pond with this American single malt twist on a Penicillin Cocktail.
What is Burns Night?
Burns Night is a celebration that marks the anniversary of famed Scottish poet, Robert Burns’ birth, taking place on January 25th every year. Many celebrate the event with a traditional burns supper to commemorate his life and work.
A twist on the Penicillin Cocktail
- 50ml American Single Malt of your choice (we’re loving Release 044 from Copperworks Distilling)
- 20ml lemon juice
- 10ml honey
- 10ml ginger syrup
- Lemon peel to garnish
Add all ingredients into a shaker, shake and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Interview: The life of Caleb Kilburn
- James B. Beam unveils American single malt whiskey
- Seven Colorado distilleries collaborate to release limited edition whiskey
- Copperworks American Single Malt goes across the pond
- Discover Breckenridge Distillery’s award-winning whiskeys and delight your dad this Father’s Day
0 comments on “Burns Night Cocktail Inspiration”