Celebrate the last weekend of January with these winter warmers
We’ve nearly made it through to the end of January, so what better want to send it off than with some cocktail winter warmers!
2 oz Laws Whiskey House San Luis Valley Rye
1 oz Sweet Vermouth
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Brandied cocktail cherry
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir to combine. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a cocktail cherry and enjoy.
2 parts Blackened American Whiskey
1 part Campari
1 part Dry Vermouth
Orange essence and Maraschino cherry
Add all ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass or pour over a large cube into a rocks glass. Garnish with orange essence and Maraschino cherry.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members