Recipe courtesy of Fitz Bailey, Brown-Forman Mixologist
(Photo Credit to Dom Episcopo)
The Braves Bramble is for the cocktail enthusiast who wants to knock it out of the park at their next beach party. This baseball-themed drink is perfect for those who would rather kick their feet up and watch as their friends compete in a heated game of beach whiffle ball.
- 1.5 oz. Coopers’ Craft Bourbon
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- .5 oz. Chambord
Instructions: Put all ingredients minus the Chambord into an ice-filled shaker, shake and strain into an ice (crushed or pellet ice)-filled glass. Drizzle Chambord on top. Garnish with a speared blackberry or lemon wheel and enjoy.
- Wyoming Whiskey has unveiled Nation Parks No.3 and The Grand Collection
- Buffalo Trace unveils Buffalo Trace Distillery London
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Kentucky Owl has recruited one of Scotland’s most revered master blenders – and her first bourbon has just hit the shelves
- Kentucky Owl unveils Maighstir Edition
- Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inducts new members