American Whiskey, brought to you by the publishers of international best-seller Whisky Magazine, celebrates whiskeys from the USA and is devoted entirely to the great American spirit.
American Whiskey covers news, features, interviews, cocktails, food pairings and, of course, tastings of the latest whiskeys.
It is THE magazine for whiskey enthusiasts and the industry alike, meaning that everybody will be able to celebrate this world-class spirit throughout the year.
- Heaven Hill celebrates 85 years in the business
- Bently Heritage distillery in Nevada
- Jane Bowie talks innovation at Maker’s Mark
- The complexities of direct-to-consumer shipping
- Bourbon barrel afterlife
- Mastering barrel finishes
- Bulleit is making a positive change
25 whiskeys blind tasted
Missing an issue or see something that tickles your fancy in a previous issue? Check out all our back issues here: